You may also be interested in
When you’re over 50 or getting ready to take the leap into retirement, there’s a lot to think about. And, it’s not all about travel plans and what to do next in this life adventure. Now is the time to consider how you plan to support your health and lifestyle once your employer-sponsored insurance benefits come to an end.
That’s ENCON’s specialty. We’ve been offering retiree insurance to Canadian seniors since 1985, including health, dental, life and travel insurance.
- Health and Dental Care Plans – coverage for life, including semi-private hospital, dental services, prescription drugs, home nursing care, medical supplies, paramedical services and more. Rates do not increase due to age.
- Convalescent Care Plan – coverage for life, including cash benefits to assist with many expenses associated with recovering after a serious illness or injury, cataract benefits, medical equipment coverage, accidental death and dismemberment, and more.
- Life Insurance Plan – coverage for life with policy limits from $5,000 to $20,000, guaranteed acceptance (no medical exam required), Accidental Death Benefit, Living Benefit and more.
- Annual Travel Insurance – optional plan offered to ENCON Health and Dental Care Plan policyholders. Unlimited trips, multiple trip durations, $1 million coverage per person, per trip, and coverage for life. Opportunity to change trip duration annually without medical questions. Rates do not increase due to age.
- Individual Travel Insurance Plans – choose from a variety of travel insurance plans in Canada or outside of the country. Enrollment in other ENCON insurance plans is not required to purchase this coverage.