You may also be interested in
Environmental Consultants | Errors & Omissions
ENCON’s Environmental Consultants errors and omissions insurance protects consultants and their businesses against allegations of negligence, claims and damages, as well as provides protection from pollution and other environmental liabilities.
Coverage is available for Canadian environmental consultants and their employees.
- Policy Form – Claims-made and reported
- Policy Period – Annual policies
- Capacity – Limits available from $250,000 to $5,000,000
- Territory – Coverage for claims made anywhere in the world, with duty to defend in Canada and the United States of America
- First dollar defence coverage (deductible does not apply to defence costs)
- Split damages deductible
- Loss of earnings coverage for an insured when requested to attend discoveries, mediation and/ or trial as part of the defence of a claim (subject to applicable sublimit)
- Legal expenses incurred for investigation, defence, negotiation and settlement of claims
- Full pollution coverage
- A single facility to assist with disputes and settlement of claims
Additional Policy Features for Small Firms
- Coverage is available for small firms with annual revenues of less than $2,000,000 that are claims free.
- Maximum limit of $2,000,000
- Defence costs are excess of the limit
- Zero dollar deductible
- A completed ENCON Environmental Consultants application form