You may also be interested in
We encourage you to register for access to our secure website – https://groupbenefits.encon.ca – where you’ll have access to a wide range of useful online resources at your disposal 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Plan members (employees) can also access "How to Register – Plan Members" to assist with their online registrations.
Here are just some of the tools and resources that you can find online:
For Plan Advisors
- A full library of forms and marketing materials
- Tracking tools, including the ability to sign up for automatic email notifications, to help you manage your business and clients’ activities
- Access to client detail reports
- Renewal reporting tools and online rates calculators
For Plan Administrators
- Access our Resource Centre full of useful materials, including administration and claim forms, benefits guides and an up-to-date Administration Guide
- Access up-to-date Benefits Booklets, a Schedule of Benefits and Plan Member enrollment details
- Sign up for electronic invoice email notifications and/oro view previous invoices
- Access extensive Employee Assistance Program (EAP) resources from the EAP Toolkit
- Use ENCON’s Self Administration service¹. Once registered, plan administrators can add, change or terminate an employee at the click of a button.
¹ Plan administrators must be registered for basic secure access before registering for Online Administration.
Note: ENCON’s secure website is best viewed on Microsoft Internet Explorer.
How To Register for ENCON’s Secure Site
- Start your internet browser, type www.encon.ca/groupbenefits into the web address field/box and hit your Enter/Go key.
- Click on the blue "Sign In" button in the top right corner of the screen and select the Online Services link in the Group Benefits box that appears.
- When the https://groupbenefits.encon.ca webpage opens, click the REGISTER button in the secure login box, located on the right hand side of the screen.
- You should now see the User Registration page. To proceed, read the Terms & Conditions of our website, check the box beside “I have read the Terms and Conditions”, enter your email address and click Next.
- Note: the email address you enter here must be valid, as this is where all correspondence relating to our website will be sent (i.e., registration confirmation, password resets).
- Select your user type – Plan Advisor or Plan Administrator – then click Next. For help to determine your user type:
- Plan Advisor: This is the user type you select if you are a licensed insurance broker who markets and sells our products, or an agent interested in marketing and selling our products. There may be times where an assistant may require access to a plan advisor’s account as well. This is allowed provided we receive confirmation from the plan advisor prior to approving the assistant’s registration.
- Plan Administrator: This is the user type you select if you are the person at your company who is responsible for advising ENCON of any employee additions, changes or terminations. If some of these tasks are shared among multiple administrators at your organization, those individuals may also register as an “alternate” plan administrator, provided we receive confirmation from the administrator we have on file for your group prior to approving the registration.
- Note: if you do not see your user type listed as an option, it means that you have already registered. Go back to the secure login box and log in from there. If you have forgotten your username and/or password, click on “Forgot your password?” for assistance (located just under the LOGIN and RESISTER buttons).
- Follow all instructions on the next screen:
- Plan Advisor: Contact your Sales Representative to obtain your subagent and vendor numbers. If you do not have this information, click on “I am an ENCON agent without a subagent & vendor number” to proceed. Complete all fields in the registration form.
- Plan Administrator: Complete all fields in the registration form.
- Click on the Submit button. Your registration will be reviewed and you should receive a confirmation email within one business day advising you that your online account has been activated. At that point, you can log in.
Need Help On ENCON’s Secure Site?
Send an email to email@example.com for assistance. If you receive an error message when you are trying to log in or access content, it may be helpful to send a screen shot of the message to help us pinpoint the issue and respond with an appropriate solution more quickly. In order to contact you by phone, please provide your telephone number with area code.