Commercial Property Insurance 

Commercial Property insurance is one of several essential coverages required by business owners, regardless of whether they rent or own their space. It protects a business’ physical assets—such as buildings, equipment and computers—against loss or damage from a range of causes, including theft, fire or vandalism. With ENCON’s Commercial Property Insurance, business owners are also covered for business interruption in the event of a claim, as well as losses due to equipment breakdown and crime.


Our Commercial Property Insurance is available to complement your Commercial General Liability risks with ENCON.

Target Classes

  • Manufacturers and suppliers
  • Contractors
  • Retailers and wholesalers
  • Business services
  • Camps and daycares
  • Communications and telecommunications
  • Educational institutions
  • Technology

Coverage Details

  • Capacity – Limits Up to $5,000,000 any one location
  • Minimum premium of $1,500
  • Territory – Coverage for premises located in Canada

Policy Features

  • Replacement cost coverage
  • Building, equipment and office contents
  • Business interruption
  • Contractor’s equipment
  • Equipment breakdown
  • Crime
  • Claims management and financial capacity provided by Temple Insurance Company, an ‘A’ rated insurer (A.M. Best and S&P)

Submission Requirements

  • A completed Commercial Property Insurance application form
  • Competitors’ applications will also be accepted
  • All applications must be submitted to ENCON through a licensed insurance broker