ENCON’s secure Group Benefits website will be temporarily unavailable on Saturday, October 14 from 1 a.m. to 5 p.m., due to scheduled maintenance. We extend our apology to you for any delay in communications and service delivery you may experience due to this event.
A comprehensive benefits program is a major component of any organization's compensation package. It provides protection for an employer's most important assets, its employees, and helps to attract top candidates in today's competitive employment marketplace.
We bring the best in the industry to employers through a comprehensive benefits program that is backed by the strength of our best-in-class group of service providers. This team includes Green Shield Canada, SSQ Financial, Shepell, WorldCare and Industrial Alliance Special Market Solutions.
- Extended Health Care –coverage options include prescription drugs, paramedical services, semi-private hospital accommodation, an employee assistance program and emergency travel insurance
- Dental Care – select from basic services, major restorative services and orthodontia
- Life Insurance and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance – available in flat amounts or multiples of annual earnings
- Dependent Life Insurance– available for spouses and dependent children
- Disability Insurance – covers a portion of earnings if an employee is unable to work due to an accident or illness
- Critical Illness Insurance – provides a flat benefit for employees who are diagnosed with a serious illness or injury
Coverage is available through licensed plan advisors in Canada.