A comprehensive benefits program is a major component of any organization's compensation package. It provides protection for an employer's most important assets, its employees, and helps to attract top candidates in today's competitive employment marketplace.
ENCON is focused on providing group benefits plans that allow employers to compete with other organizations to recruit and retain top performing employees. Our plans offer flexible solutions designed to suit the unique needs of your business.
- Extended Health Care – includes coverage for prescription drugs, paramedical services, semi-private hospital accommodation, and employee assistance program and emergency travel insurance
- Dental Care – select from basic services, major restorative services and orthodontia
- Life Insurance and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance – available in flat amounts or multiples of annual earnings
- Dependent Life Insurance– available for spouses and dependent children
- Disability Insurance – covers a portion of earnings if an employee is unable to work due to an accident or illness
- Critical Illness Insurance – provides a flat benefit for employees who are diagnosed with a serious illness or injury
In addition to ENCON's small business expertise, we also can provide administration services for larger organizations including the administration of flex and health care spending accounts. Contact us for more information.
Coverage is available through licensed plan advisors in Canada.